Stash Buster! I have had this map fabric since last year, never finding the right pattern. I finally settled on Simplicity 1755
I made a few changes. I used the sleeved version but the longer skirt of the sleeveless. This pattern calls for a detached belt but I sewed in a waistband to give me the extra bodice length and cleanup he insides.
My only complaint with this dress is the pleating under the collar. It doesn’t lay very flat. OTOH I am really liking the contrast raglan sleeves
One new technique I learned was rouleau loops.
Im not sure if I just wasn’t in the right head space or the pattern was written poorly but I had a lot of problems. My unpicker got quite a workout! Despite all that I am quite happy with the finished result.